About Scholastic Book Clubs
Three times a year, we reveal a brand new Book Club selection of quality children's books. The books we offer are carefully chosen to get children reading for pleasure - and to keep them reading right through their teenage years.
Why take part in a Scholastic Book Club?
How does a Book Club work?
- A staff member at school sets up a new Book Club order via our website. It’s quick and easy enough to do during a coffee break.
- Schools running online-only Book Clubs share their unique Scholastic website address with parents. If the school has received leaflets, these are handed out to the children to take home.
- Parents and children go online or look through their leaflets to browse the latest Book Club range.
- Parents order and pay securely online, or return leaflet order forms and cash to school.
- The Book Club organiser checks their order out via our website.
- The books are delivered to school for FREE.