Scholastic Discover More: Human Body
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A visually stunning reference book about the human body in the expert reader strand.
Anatomy and physiology can be dry, but this definitive reference features amazing, original, and occasionally gross facts that will keep kids captivated. Take an in-depth tour of each region of the body, and learn how it all works. Explore exploded views of body organs, systems, and processes in photorealistic 3-D, all accurate according to the very latest medical research. Learn how your actions and behaviors-from sports and nutrition to emotions and music-affect your body. The free digital companion book, BE A BRAINIAC, is a great brain workout, with online tricks, games, and puzzles and mind-blowing optical illusions!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Mindfulness: Colouring On The Go
- Lego The Lego Movie: Emmet'S Guide To Being Awesome
- Scholastic Discover More: Penguins
- My First Book: Body
- Scholastic Discover More Readers: Things That Go!
- My First Book Of Word Building
- Lego® Star Wars: Doodle Activity Book
- Black And White: Cars And Trucks
- Black And White: Pets
- Lego City: Trucks Around The City
- Fun Activity Book: Monsters, Ghosts And Aliens
- Klutz: The World According To Klutz Set Box (3 Boo
- Lego Nonfiction: Big Book Of Animals
- Scholastic Alpha Mathematics Book 1
- My Animal Colouring Book-2
- Animal Antics - Grade 1 Box Set
- Lego Batman Movie: Batman'S Guide To Being Cool
- Funny Furry Tales - Kindergarten Box Set
- Brain Waves: Real World Robots
- Lego® City: Build This City!
- Toys From Trash
- Hug You, Kiss You, Love You
- Dont Butt In
- Draw It! How To Draw Elephants Dinosaurs Cars & Stuff
- Lego: Planets
- Lego: Farm
- Lego Bug Off!
- Lego: Animals Phonics Boxed Set
- Lego: Super Sharks