Toys From Trash
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Get the junk out of the trunk and fashion it into cool toys that promise endless hours of fun. Create over 50 toys- a cool stick figure from ice cream sticks, a snazzy goody bag from an old plastic bottle, a simple spoon propeller from plastic spoons and even a complicated water turbine from a water bottle and drinking straws. All out of readily available material. The step-by-step instructions and simple and clear illustrations make this a handy book to have at home to tide over long vacations.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Lego Star Wars: Phonics Boxed Set
- Nighttime Too Dark To See
- Draw It! How To Draw Elephants Dinosaurs Cars & Stuff
- Lego Mighty Machines
- I Spy Little Bunnies (With Foil)
- You Can Draw Rockets
- Hug You, Kiss You, Love You
- Dont Butt In
- Lego: Farm
- Lego: Super Sharks
- An Acorn Book- Mister Shivers #1: Beneath The Bed
- Awesome Art & Cool Crafts
- My First Book: Body
- Squirrel'S Family Tree
- Scholastic Alpha Mathematics Book 1
- Lego The Lego Movie: Emmet'S Guide To Being Awesome
- My Animal Colouring Book-2
- Scholastic Discover More Readers: Things That Go!
- Scholastic Discover More: Penguins
- Lego: Planets
- Lego Bug Off!
- Lego: Animals Phonics Boxed Set
- Klutz: The World According To Klutz Set Box (3 Boo
- Animal Antics - Grade 1 Box Set
- Lego Batman Movie: Batman'S Guide To Being Cool
- Funny Furry Tales - Kindergarten Box Set
- Brain Waves: Real World Robots
- Lego® City: Build This City!
- Lego Nonfiction: Big Book Of Animals
- A Hole Lot Of Fun