This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Scholastic thumbs down book introduces thumb art for kids to explore their creative side. They can use their thumbprint as a base and make simple pictures with a pen. A small beak, a tail and two legs will magically transform the thumbprint into a simple bird. Kids can scale up from simple figures to making complicated pictures – exquisite animals, people, household objects and even dinosaurs – using several thumbs at one go.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Awesome Art & Cool Crafts
- I Spy Little Bunnies (With Foil)
- Dont Butt In
- Lego: Super Sharks
- Squirrel'S Family Tree
- You Can Draw Rockets
- Toys From Trash
- Hug You, Kiss You, Love You
- Lego: Planets
- Lego: Animals Phonics Boxed Set
- Lego Mighty Machines
- An Acorn Book- Mister Shivers #1: Beneath The Bed
- My First Book: Body
- Lego Star Wars: Phonics Boxed Set
- Scholastic Alpha Mathematics Book 1
- Lego The Lego Movie: Emmet'S Guide To Being Awesome
- My Animal Colouring Book-2
- Scholastic Discover More Readers: Things That Go!
- Scholastic Discover More: Penguins
- Draw It! How To Draw Elephants Dinosaurs Cars & Stuff
- Lego Bug Off!
- Lego: Farm
- Klutz: The World According To Klutz Set Box (3 Boo
- Animal Antics - Grade 1 Box Set
- Lego Batman Movie: Batman'S Guide To Being Cool
- Funny Furry Tales - Kindergarten Box Set
- Brain Waves: Real World Robots
- Lego® City: Build This City!
- Lego Nonfiction: Big Book Of Animals
- Nighttime Too Dark To See