The Great India Challenge
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Where in South India would you go to if you wanted to dig up some diamonds? With which raga would you break into song deep into the night? If you were travelling in Madhya Pradesh, which UNESCO world heritage site would you visit? Are you ready for the Great India Challenge?Do you think you can identify our freedom fighters, climb our majestic mountains, spot tigers in dense forests and speak in a myriad tongues?With the 50 brain teasers in this fascinating book of puzzles, take a trip across numerous places, delve into an age-old history, try countless cuisines, meet a billion people and relish the adventure that is India!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Visual Explorers: Predators
- World Of Wonder: Living World
- 103 Everyday Inventions Discoveries Creations And
- Rookie Reader Level A: All Kinds Of Kids
- Time-To-Discover: Shooting Stars
- Scholastic Reader Level 2: Twin Magic 1 Lost Tooth
- Lego Nonfiction: Big Book Of Animals
- The Gift Of The Magi And Other Stories
- My Animal Colouring Book-2
- Animal Antics - Grade 1 Box Set
- Lego Batman Movie: Batman'S Guide To Being Cool
- Funny Furry Tales - Kindergarten Box Set
- Brain Waves: Real World Robots
- Lego® City: Build This City!
- Nali And Friends: Nali #01
- Toys From Trash
- Hug You, Kiss You, Love You
- Dont Butt In
- Draw It! How To Draw Elephants Dinosaurs Cars & Stuff
- Lego: Farm
- Lego Bug Off!
- Lego: Super Sharks
- Lego Mighty Machines
- Lego Star Wars: Phonics Boxed Set
- An Acorn Book- Mister Shivers #1: Beneath The Bed
- Awesome Art & Cool Crafts
- Visual Explorers: Machines
- Squirrel'S Family Tree
- You Can Draw Rockets