The Best Of Times
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author Greg Tang takes on the times tables, teaching kids innovative ways to multiply numbers and derive answers WITHOUT memorization.
Four is very fast to do when you multiply by 2. Here’s a little good advice— please just always double twice!
BEST OF TIMES gives kids an intuitive understanding of multiplication, encouraging them to arrive at answers on their own rather than memorizing the times tables. A child who can multiply by two, for instance, can multiply by four and even eight! Likewise, times six builds on times two and times three.With his common-sense approach, Greg Tang encourages kids to solve problems creatively, building both their skills and their confidence.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Grapes Of Math
- Time-To-Discover Solar System Bind Up (4 In 1) Hin
- Visual Explorers: Global Warming
- Scholastic News Non-Fiction Readers: The Sun
- 20 Questions: Why Do Zebras Have Stripes?
- Scholastic Reader-2 Little Mermaid
- Rookie Preschool: Busy Day, Busy Night- Rain Forest
- Rookie Read About Math: Divide It Up!
- Activities For Young Kids - 1
- Miss Lee And The Mosquito
- Puzzle Buzz! 2 Keep Your Brain Ticking!
- Join Our Earth Club
- Time Shift: Mummy
- Whiz Kids: Tell Me What The Time Is
- World Of Wonder: Earth And The Universe
- Puzzle Buzz! 4 Puzzles, Mind Benders And More
- Hello Math: How Much Is That Guinea Pig In The Win
- Time-To-Discover: A Windy Day
- Scholastic Reader-2 Roller Skates!
- Time-To-Discover: Lady Bugs
- Me And We: The Sensational Safety Puppet Show Vol-
- Sounds All Around
- Time-To-Discover: A Rainy Day
- Scholastic Discover More: Rocks And Minerals
- Sharks Predators Of The Sea
- Cliffords Big Dictionary
- I Am A Tractor
- Scholastic Reader-1 Hello Freight Train
- The Best Me I Can Be: I Tell The Truth! I Show Res
- Scholastic India Year Book 2017 (Hindi)