The Grapes Of Math
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
“How many grapes are on the vine? Counting each takes too much time. Never Fear, I have a hunch There is a match for every bunch!”
Greg Tang, a lifelong lover of math, shares the techniques that have helped him solve problems in the most creative ways! Harry Briggs’s vibrant & inviting illustrations create a perfect environment for these innovative games. So open your mind-and have fun!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Best Of Times
- Cartooning Tricks
- You Wouldn't Want To Live Without Antibiotics
- Glow In The Dark: Ufo Sci-Files
- Top Craft
- Lego Volcanoes And Other Forces Of Nature
- India Unlimited#02: A Cosmos Of Cultures
- Fun Science Experiments
- Emoji Sticker Fun-Emoji Sticker Fun
- The Quiz Book For Spies
- The Incredible Human Body Activity Book
- Hello Math Reader-3 Cats Add Up!
- Hello Math: How Much Is That Guinea Pig In The Win
- Ready Freddy!#22 Science Fair Flop
- Hug You, Kiss You, Love You
- Scholastic Discover More Readers: Things That Go!
- Monster Itch#01 Ghost Attack
- Brain Waves: Real World Robots
- Ready Freddy!#27 The Reading Race
- Ready Freddy!#20 Apple Orchard Race
- Funny Furry Tales - Kindergarten Box Set
- Lego Batman Movie: Batman'S Guide To Being Cool
- My First Book: Body
- Lego® City: Build This City!
- Animal Antics - Grade 1 Box Set
- Toys From Trash
- Scholastic Discover More: Penguins
- Dont Butt In
- Draw It! How To Draw Elephants Dinosaurs Cars & Stuff
- My Animal Colouring Book-2