Falling Over Sideways
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A new hilarious, honest, and hopeful novel from the author of Drums, Girls, and Dangerous Pie It’s not easy being Claire. (Really.) Claire’s life is a joke . . . but she’s not laughing. While her friends seem to be leaping forward, she’s dancing in the same place. The mean girls at school are living up to their mean name, and there’s a boy, Ryder, who’s just as bad, if not worse. And at home, nobody’s really listening to her—if anything, they seem to be more in on the joke than she is. Then into all of this (not-very-funny-to-Claire) comedy comes something intense and tragic - while her dad is talking to her at the kitchen table, he falls over with a medical emergency. Suddenly the joke has become very serious - and the only way Claire, her family, and her friends are going to get through it is if they can find a way to make it funny again.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Loot Book #2: Sting
- The Keys To The Kingdom: Lord Sunday
- Foxcraft: The Taken
- Horrible Histories: London
- Tombquest #02 Amulet Keepers
- Disaster Strikes#03 Blizzard Night
- The Inkers Shadow
- Some Kind Of Courage
- Animorphs #37 The Weakness
- Scholastic Teen Voice: Beating Depression: Teens F
- Poppy Fields
- Scar Island
- Aunt Grizelda's Treasury Of Grim And Grisly Rhymes
- The Danger Zone: Avoid Being At The Boston Tea Party
- The Happy Prince And The Canterville Ghost (Abridg